[RC] MUD!!!!! - KathyZ1

I have good drainage and my property is on a nice grade but even so after 2 weeks of non stop torrential rains, I'm still dealing with mud in the corrals.  Normally dry stall (pricey) does the trick, but after the first 12" of rain or so, there was none to be found.  Any thoughts on helping out with mud left behind?  I worry about using sand and cedar rest is useless with this much rain.
Of course, the upside is that I now live in the middle of a spa.
Mud packs, anyone?
Kath