[RC] NG video of Tevis - Dawn Simas

<<Any one know where I can get a copy of the video That Potato was in? Thanks Dovie>>

I don't know about NG, but I have a video of Tevis that featured Boyd whatshisname of Dateline NBC attempting to ride it with Potato.  It's actually pretty funny.  I can burn you a copy for expenses if you like (boy, I hope everyone doesn't ask for a copy now).  I would have written you privately, but your email addy is xxxxx'd out on the archives.

dawnsimas67_at_earthlink_dot_net

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue