Re: [RC] [RC] Horse Personalities - Coujurs1

  I personally love a horse with a great personality.  Coujur, Goat and now Chewy are what I call "eat up with personality".  All are eager to go, Coujur and Goat both start out on a training ride with the I don't care where we are going, but lets get there fast.  Chewy is getting that way, hmm maybe it's me?

Nina (I refuse to shovel any more snow)