Re: [RC] [RC] Horse Personalities - Tracy Cann

I prefer a horse with a good personality but my idea of personality is the horse who says "Who the hell are you to tell me that?"  "What, Stop? Now? Are you stupid, I just got going!" or "Of course I can gallop for 50 miles.  Are you a Wuss or what?"  My favorite horses are those who suffer from what I call "Excessive Personality Disorder", or EPD.  Fortunately they are also the horses that are usually tougher than nails (because they've always been crazy and they're still alive).  These horses stretch my skills and make me work to earn their trust and respect.  Somehow it means more then, at least to me.

Tracy