From: "Linda Lavis" <ldlavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 10:24 AM
Subject: [RC] Suggestions/advice hoped for!

Hello!

I am hoping that someone has had similar experience with ordering
(horse/rider) products to make any successful suggestions to me.  I
ordered a Dixie Midnight Saddle pad last year - live in Canada but
processed from the States (no shipping fee) as someone was coming up to
visit in the summer to bring it to me.  The order was processed on my
card immediately and sent - but never received.  I have been  told the
only way to get it is to deal with the Post Office in receiving city -
good luck - this has been ongoing since last fall and still no
satisfaction.

Help!!!???  Conditioning season is upon us - long and wooly coats -
dirty saddle pads!!

and thanks
Linda

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius