Re: [RC] re: Equissentials - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Title: Re: [RC]   re: Equissentials
on 2/27/04 10:00 AM, DarkHorseGoddess@xxxxxxx at DarkHorseGoddess@xxxxxxx wrote:

Cindy...can you tell us a bit more about this program? Thanks, Raven

I'll answer since it hasn't been posted yet. If you wear out the fabric, you can return the pant and they will recondition your leather and put it on the new material at a significant discount. After the third time, they will replace the fabric for free. If you lose weight they will also alter your pants for free. I have had some of my pairs for years and have never had the fabric wear out. I have two full seats, two extended patches, one with fringe and red, white and blue leather. And summer grip pants with no leather but has the grippy patterns on the seat and legs.
They used to be Aanstaad Das and splintered off. Great pants, won't ride in anything else.

Tiffany