Re: [RC] Conditioning for LD vs. 50 miler - moving up within season - DVeritas

In a message dated 2/27/2004 5:53:10 PM Mountain Standard Time, ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
My personal opinion is that those who advocate starting with 50's assume
that most beginners and beginning horses are not disciplined enough to do
slow 25's.
I guess it is your personal opinion, but I sure would have inserted the words "some of" between the words "that" and "those".
    I sure don't "assume" what you've stated.
   ---Frank