[RC] Budjet/Membership questionare - hope lundquist

AERC Board and all AERC Members: Why has there been no Questionnaire on th issues sent out to our total Membership. This used to be a common yearly practice in past years. The board should be serving the Membership. The issues coming up in the next Board meetings must be made known to the Membership. This should be done well in advance of the meetings year around.
Hope Lundquist /west region

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness. A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help. ~ Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport Science, University of Dayton