[RC] A Good Working Trot - Tom Noll

Greetings:

Just for comparison, you know that 10 mph means six minutes per mile.  You
might want to head over to your local high school track with your running
shoes and run a six-minute mile with your own two feet.  The last time I ran
a six-minute mile was just over two years ago but I am not sure that I could
do it again today.  You might want to give it a try -- and then think about
holding that pace over 25, 50, or 100 miles of rocky trail.

Best Regards,

Tom Noll
SW Idaho

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards