[RC] Pet Peeves - Ashlee Wakeman

You know, I have to side with Suzi and Holly. My
Morgan, Koti, has the best personality and will to
please, coupled with tons of spirit of any horse I
have ridden.  However, I know horses ranging anywhere
from a pot-bellied Fjord to a sleek Hanoverian that
have made me fall in love.  We're all biased to a
degree, but quite frankly, as long as the horse has a
good disposition and respects you, I will take any
breed!

Ashlee and Koti (the roan paint morgan)