Re: [RC] A good working trot? - Sundaez

I can't even imagine what you guys are talking about with a 14.5 mph trot over a long distance. My mare can do 10 mph (GPS'd)...and fast as 11 but not more than a couple miles... but around 8 is what seems comfortable. Canter is 14 to 18 mph. Will she get faster with more conditioning over time? I always feel when she's trotting that fast she could hurt something.

Mel...the slow one