Re: [RC] Rump Rugs - Selling at Rides - heidi sowards

As far as I know Kari, there is no rule you can't sell a
product at a ridecamp. You might donate one to the ride as
advertising!!! Your price sounds reasonable!! $60 is just
way too much in my opinion!!! I found one on Ebay from the
UK, has a light cotton lining, waterproof gortex type
material, reflective tape and comes with a flashing light,
tail strap, for $35.00 and that included shipping!!! Just
not in cool colors! Send me a photo! I love to buy tack!

heidi

--- Kari Hanes <khanes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I took all the ideas for rump rugs and made one of my own
design with
all your ideas combined. What I'm wondering is...If I
make several of
these is it okay to setup a sign at my trailer and sell
these at rides?
I've never seen anyone do this at the several rides I
have been to. I
have about $20 into materials and I'm figuring maybe
$35-$40 a piece.
The first one took about 3 hours. I searched online and
the cheapest I
found was $60. My design is a polar fleece base with a
velco attached
canvas cover for rainy days. Any ideas?

I'm not soliciting this on ridecamp! I want people to be
able to
actually see these before they buy. That's why I didn't
buy one online,
you never know what you're getting.

TIA
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day
rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest
challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~    http://www.synjinarts.com
                ~~/~~  \\~~~~   (Wildlife/Western & Equine