[RC] Rump Rugs - Selling at Rides - Kari Hanes

I took all the ideas for rump rugs and made one of my own design with all your ideas combined. What I'm wondering is...If I make several of these is it okay to setup a sign at my trailer and sell these at rides? I've never seen anyone do this at the several rides I have been to. I have about $20 into materials and I'm figuring maybe $35-$40 a piece. The first one took about 3 hours. I searched online and the cheapest I found was $60. My design is a polar fleece base with a velco attached canvas cover for rainy days. Any ideas?

I'm not soliciting this on ridecamp! I want people to be able to actually see these before they buy. That's why I didn't buy one online, you never know what you're getting.

TIA
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long