Re: [RC] pet peeve - RDCARRIE

Or how about those LDers...we all know they're racing, which just gets all the
loose dogs in camp all stirred up and running every which way.  And half of
those racing LDers are riding barefoot horses on rocky rides, and the horses go
lame, and those gimpy horses sound funny, which stirs those dang loose dogs up
even more...

Dawn in East Texas
I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano