RE: [RC] Really Dumb Question - heidi

It depends on how the RM posts the results. A 2-day 100 is where you
have to finish both days or you get zip (I did this once and was not a
happy camper). At your option, you could enter a 50 and collect points
for a 50 and then do another the next day and it would count as 2
independent 50s. I don't know if it is official, but I've never seen
anything less than 3 days referred to as a multi-day.

Actually, it depends how it is sanctioned.  If the RM sanctions it and
runs it as a 2-day 100, then that's what it is.  (And David is right--if
it is a 2-day 100, you get zip if you "finish" 50 the first day and get
pulled the second day.)  If the RM sanctions it as two separate 50s, then
that's what it is.  It isn't your option as a rider unless the RM has
sanctioned it both ways--and sometimes they do that, too.

And you're right, David--it has to be at least three days of 50+ to
officially be a multiday.

Heidi

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards