Re: [RC] Pet pevee - heidi

Vets at the pre- vet exam and during the ride, having girls trot out
their horses twice, to really only check out their boobs again, saying
"well I think he may be a little off"! Oh it's ok now .  Yes we pay
these guys for this bs!   se

Guess that's why it pays to have grumpy old ladies as ride vets.  We never
notice the boobs since to us they are just normal scenery, and if the guys
flop and bounce, we REALLY don't want to see them trot again, either...

Heidi

Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt