[RC] Horse Welfare Committe Article - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sheila Larsen Sheila_Larsen@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just mailed a letter to the editor regarding the article from the
Welfare Committee.  The long and the short of it, and which you can read
hopefully in the next issue is that they had better do a better job in defining
what constitutes a horse death as a result of endurance riding.  Beetle
poisoning as a result of endurance riding, I don't think so.

ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton