Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] Make it Happen/Angie? - Truman Prevatt

Angie is more than welcome to volunteer for this role. She would be good at it as well as about a hundred other people in the SE region I can think of off the top of my head. This is strictly a volunteer program. This type of thing has happened before at a few rides on an informal basis. The one that stands out is River Run where Pam has even drafted Willey to mentor the local pony club and escort them around the trail. What Howard wants to do from our conversations is to wrap some organization around it.

Truman

Laurie Durgin wrote:

I think Angie should do it ;0)
Course she' d have to ride someone other than Kaboot--maybe her daughters pony? Just think, we could charge an ENTERTAINMENT FEE !!!
And of course , Angie would get a her fees paid. . .

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse. ~ Frank Solano