[RC] new quote - Dana B.

Angie> wrote:

Oh my gosh! THAT is *my* new quote! I love it! .... Any
idea who said it...because I'm going to letter it in caligraphy to go
over my desk.

I have a similar quote that I did with various fonts and attached a photo of a rider going over Cougar Rock (sadly, not me, yet....) at my desk and in my horse trailer.

The quote I used was "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well-preserved piece, but a slide across the finish line broadside, thououghly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

I have seen this attributed to Bill McKenna, a motorcycle rider, as quoted in Cycle magazine Feb. 1982.  I love it!

Dana

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx