From: Sundaez@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 9:27 AM
To: ridecamp@endurancenet
Subject: [RC] horse losing condition

My horse did a slow 50 January 10th,(she finsihed very strong...wanting to run the last 10 miles) then I had to take a break from riding due to an injury., then was out of town for a week, and now it is raining for at least a week. I want to do a ride (Lynne's BarHBogie) on Mar. 20th. Is it reasonalbe to think I can do this even though she has time off? I was also considering doing back to back 25's instead (It's a 2 day ride) but I really want to do a 50. I'm a very conservative rider...horse comes first ALWAYS so will appreciate any input.

Mel