[RC] vaccines - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Skyla Stewart slstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to know what brand of vaccine you used? I switched years ago, and
haven't had any noticeable problems since. I just had a friend use the "old"
brand that I had alot of problems with, and it ended up costing her $7000.00
(yes 7k) in vet bills. I used to get the sore, stiff, don't feel good horses.
Knock on wood, I haven't had that for the last few years. I used to give bute
at vaccination time, and it made a huge difference.

have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton