[RC] vaccines are bad.... - Agilbxr

Ok, I had my horse vaccinated on Thursday.  He had the normal
EWT/Rhino-flu/west nile/rabies shots that we do every spring.  When I went out
to ride him yesterday, I found that the vaccines had turned my Paso into a
quarter horse!!!  I'm not sure on the physics of this, but I went out for a
ride, and he walked SLOW, kept his head dead level during walk, trot, and
canter.  And he trotted.  He never trots...he's a paso.  I actually had to
POST!  I haven't posted in years. I hurt this morning.  I checked at least
three times to make sure I had the correct horse, and asked the barn manager if
we has started boarding any other small palomino's, just in case I made an
error while catching my horse.  According to her, no I didn't.  So I came to
the conclusion that the vaccines had turned Alpine in to a quarter horse.  I
can only hope that this phenominom is a side effect that will wear off in a
short amount of time.  I find I don't like walking slow at all....

Juli and Alpine (little palomino horse with a sore neck)
N«z+'¡·­µêðk+h±ç­?ì(®Wm?©ß®?­?æÚrJj+±äÞuÜ?¢?½ém®'^q©©?ëb?ú+?«b¢xm¶?ÿÃ
?Û«jw?ë®'^q©©