Re: [RC] Off the beaten path - Julie Fuller

On the other hand, I do have one neighbor who, while a nice guy, won't
let us ride on his property.... liability issues.? Damn our litigious
society!

If you are in California, refer him to Civil Code 846.? Basically, it protects property owners who allow others to use their property, as long as they are not charging a fee.........mb

We have laws here in Washington state too.... but I'm not sure how they apply in this situation. Can someone enlighten me, or direct me to a website that will?

Julie

swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond