[RC] Reactor Panel Saddles vs OF? - Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

I've been a hard core Ortho-Flex user since the late 80's and am seriously looking at the Reactor Panel saddles.  I'd like to hear from those that are using the saddles (RP) and what they think of them.  I've had many OF's but prefer the Endurance Cutback.  I'm looking at the Reactor Panel Endurance model and the VSD Baker.  Any comments, questions, or concerns?

Anyone use them for 100's?

Anyone switched from OF to RP?

My specific issues with the OF is the forward girthing, the loss of contact, and the non existent loin rubbing.

Thanks,

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.