Re: [RC] (RC) President's Cup/America..used to be a power? - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

Dear Frank,

While I'm not American and am decidedly globalised, I want to say that this is a brilliant response. Save the arms race, the space race, the race race for other venues. It isn't for endurance. I tried to think of a good way to answer, but thank you for doing it for me.

Maryanne