[RC] trot/canter - Scott Johnson

Some horses have wonderful trots and crapy canters - some have wonder
easy rolling canters and hard trots. It all depends on the horse how to
break up the use of the gaits.

So, what's good for he goose is not necessarily good for the gander..........

Dede

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm