[RC] New Interviews Linked - DreamWeaver

Here are two more interviews from Decade Team members. Stagg has already outdated my list by riding his horse in 2004 already, so he really is at 17 years and more than 4000 miles with Drubin :-). I don't have their photos up yet, but hope to soon (probably after the convention).

#  33, SE, Stagg Newman and Ramegwa Drubin, 16 years/4000 miles together.
#  38, NW, Julie Barnfather and Peek-a-Boo, 13 years/2425 miles together.

Their links can be found here: http://aerc.org/long_table.asp

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good? ~ author unknown