Re: [RC] [RC] Welfare Committee Data - Dixie

I have asked for mentors twice in private e-mails and have never gotten a response...my horse is in training, following a print-out from SERA.  But I feel like we're on our own.  If I was prepared, I'd want to be a mentor..it's proof of your love and concern for the horse and sport. Dixie