[RC] New Mexico riders - Andrea Day

I?m going to be heading down to Albuquerque next week for a couple weeks to visit my youngest daughter who?s expecting her first. Are there any endurance riders locally that I could bum a horse from? I?m not looking to ride very long/hard/fast, but I?d sure like to see some of the country from horseback, if possible.

Along with that, does anyone have any ?must see? items near Albuquerque that they can fill me in on?

Thanks,
Andrea

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday. http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness. A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help. ~ Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport Science, University of Dayton