[RC] snap on brow bands? - Jon . Linderman

Wondering if anyone knows about snap on brow bands, no not bridle
converters but just the brow band.  At a harness horse auction I was at
w/my son in November there was a company that sold every imaginable harness
racing product in zilco and biothane.  They also had scads of snap on
repalceable brow bands.  They weren't at the most recent sale I went to a
week ago & I don't know who the company is.

Oh, why do I want/need one?  I ride with a fairly simple halter/bridle w/no
brow band.  Works fine when I have a snaffle, but when I switch to a
s-hackamore mid ride or just for a change the crown piece can slide down
his bridle path.  I thought I might try snapping on a brow band when using
a hack.  No I don't want to use one all the time & no I don't want to
buckle/unbuckle his bridle in the middle of a hot muggy buggy ride with him
rubbing all over me.

Anyone know a company that makes these?

Jon

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt