[RC] Endurance - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Amy Tracktotrail@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe the UAE has a different definition of endurance. Endurance according to
the dictionary is the ability or power to bear prolonged exertion, pain or
hardship. They may use that definition for just one or two races. Others may
see it over a prolonged period of time like years accumulating lots of
mileage.Which one is right I do not know.

deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano