From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx
To: ladurgin@xxxxxxx
CC: rainbow@xxxxxxxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] Weather
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:53:31 GMT

Ya'll are all fooling yourself. Dafodils don't matter. Tree buds don't matter. It's not Spring till you're covered with shedding hair and trying to spit a few out of your mouth. It's gorgeous outside here today, and was yesterday. It means nothing and does me no good till the days get longer!

Angie

-- "Laurie Durgin" <ladurgin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
My grass is starting to green , course that is becasue it rains every 3 days
or so since Christmas!!! So MUd, MUD<MUD<

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200364ave/direct/01/

The CRI was originally a test for humans developed at UCLA in 1939.  A
professor at UC Davis named Morey Fowler became interested in this and
wondered how it would work on horses and started testing it.  Dr. Fowler
was at one time the head vet at Tevis.  A young vet named Kerry Ridgeway
worked with him on this project helping to collect the data...........and
as they say, the rest is history...
~ mb