Re: [RC] buying endurance horses over theInternet....thoughts and questions. - John Teeter

At 10:53 AM 2/19/2004, Jessica Spoone wrote:
> I have 7 horses and all were found using the internet.

As with all things on the net -- know the seller and do your homework. But from my perspective, there were >1500 endurance propects listed in the EnduranceNet classifieds last year. Most of them sold I think (although I've not way to track that). It's hard for Steph to see the ads come through and not want yet another horse.....

As to breeders: http://www.endurance.net/breeders/ (which I've just redone:) lists >200 breeders throughout the world (though mostly in the US).

Finding horses on the internet is certainly possible. Evaluation of their prospects for endurance is an art form:)

johnt

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards