[RC] "It's not Spring till you're covered with shedding hair ..." - A. Perez

You said it!

No flowers here, no tree buds, still have ice on the ponds and
the ground is still frozen, but my guys are shedding!  Spring is
on the way!!! Yippeeee!

No doubt the winter blanket I ordered which is on back-order
will show up any day now!

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm