[RC] Stall reservation info for Tevis - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Kim horsebodywork@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am curious for anyone on Ridecamp that is going to be riding Tevis this year
has anyone received the info to make stall reservations yet? I have not
received anything yet and wanted to see if others had. I am rather disappointed
w/ the Tevis Cup office this year. In the past they have been really on the
ball w/ sending out info (i.e letter stating you are entered in the ride, info
for stall reservations) and getting it to the participants. What's up this
year? Are they restructuring or what?

Thanks
Kim

also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm