[RC] horse names...and nicknames - rides2far

I think I have some WHOADAMMIT on both top and bottom of my guy's
pedigree.

Well my horse is Kaboot, and I'm constantly trying to calm him which for
me means I'm saying "Easy"...it comes out "Easy, boot....easy,boot"  I
wonder it people think I'm a subliminal advertisement or something.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he
needs to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's
also where you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you
before losing his cool. ~ Jim Holland ~