Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 05:27
Subject: [RC] Old Macs at Convention

Hi all,

I am so excited to be able to attend the convention for my first time this year, yippee!!

I will be selling Old Macs boots at the trade show.  If you are interested, make sure that you get hoof measurements before the convention, that way you can save on shipping!  There are good instructions for measuring at www.oldmacs.com.  I have used them for 3 yrs (including 3 50s and numerous 25s) and am happy to answer any questions.

In addition to a good stock of boots, I will have a few of their new therapeutic saddle pads (info on these available at the referenced website).

See you all there!
Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ