Re: [RC] best clippers - John Teeter

Steph has the Oster Power Pro which sounds similar to the A5. Cordless, two batteries (also prem. blades:). She, I think, was quite satisfied with them except with the noise and heat (they do require blade lubrication).

I'm not sure what the history was with Rhet which lead to him needing sedation for clipping, but it was pretty nice to see him accept clipping with the Wahl Arco clippers. I think it was primarily noise though. They are extremely quiet - like an electric razor. The battery life should also be compared. (although she took the Wahl to AbuDabi so I can't do it right now....)

jt.

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he
needs to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's
also where you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you
before losing his cool. ~ Jim Holland ~