Re: [RC] best clippers - Sisu West Ranch

A number of years ago I purchased a set of Oster A5 battery operated.  My reasoning was that it would prevent me from tripping over the cord.  Wendy laughed.  After she hadn't used her old A5 for a few years she sold it on Ebay.

The bat A5 come with a rapid charger and two batteries.  One will charge in the time it takes to wear the other down.  They have plenty of power, are quieter than normal A5, and do not seem to get hot.  I think the motors are perm. magnet types to be more efficient.

We also got the Oster premium blades.   Well worth it.  They go much longer between sharpenings.

We often throw them in the camper and clip at rides, because we never seem to get around to it at home.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875