Re: [RC] [RC] OT. JRT'S - Magnumsmom

Jenna writes:
[... after a long story about how her apparently intact male JRT was
such a terror to train even though they had him as a puppy and were
former JRT owners]

> "P.S Max is currently looking for a girlfriend, anyone who thinks they might be interested email me privately. : )"
[...]

Jenna,  who out there in the world do you expect to give the
puppies to?  Or are you going to keep them all and give them
a good home?  I certainly hope so.

Because if you haven't been reading all the posts the JRT
rescues are over flowing with unwanted dogs.   Certainly
sounds like you would be breeding more "difficult" JRTs.

I encourage you to think about this very carefully before you
decide to breed yours... most likely producing yet another
litter of unwanted JRTs.

PLEASE... don't become part of the problem.

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM
"Please have your pet spayed or neutered"