Re: [RC] Bell boots - MtnRondi

<< The
bell boots would be like putting a bandaid on the problem.  The real issue
here is that the front and hind breakovers and reaches do not match>>

I had a friend who's horse always struck his hind foot on his front foot and you knew she was coming before you saw her just by the clicking sound. She kept complaining to her farrier about his over-reaching and he told her that was "just the way he was". He was built that way and there was nothing that could be done about it. I finally persuaded her to change shoers and in one shoeing, the horse never over-reached again.

Bonnie
So. Calif.