Fw: [RC] ???dressage saddle??? - Karen Sullivan

someone wrote the following......not sure who.  However, I do have some very lightly used Wintec webbers I would be happy to sell....good deal
Karen

After trying numerous saddles for Magic trying to solve his sore back problems, a friend loaned me his County Dressage saddle. Magic just loved it...with only a small cotton pad under it. I was impressed! Unfortunately, he doesn't want to sell it. (:

Consider going to the Wintec "Webbers" ($35.00 from State Line) and a good pair of half chaps. I like Ariat.

If you don't want the County saddle, drop me a note....I'll take it! :)