[RC] Sommer Oakfield - Laura Hayes

I have a Sommer Oakfield, and really like it.  It does have a narrow twist and can be adjusted to fit three different width backs.  I use it in the middle for my very average withered mare.  It also has the luxury of being able to be restuffed like a good english saddle.  Quentin Llop is going to restuff mine for me as it seems to be bridging some on my mare.  Quentin and Libby have another new one for sale.  I removed the western fenders and replaced them with sheepskin covered english leathers.  The saddle rides like a dressage saddle with your legs right under you.

Laura Hayes AERC#2741

 Saddle.  I am looking for a western style saddle that has a=
 narrow twist (like an english saddle).  The vendor says this=
 saddle has those qualities and can also be changed to fit=
 different shaped horses.  Have not seen this saddle, that I am=
 aware of, at the southeast rides I attend.  So please give me=
 the good or the bad.  Thanks for your help<<<<<<