Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:35 PM
Subject: [RC] ???dressage saddle???

Hello! After thorough searching, I've decided to ride endurance in my twenty year old county dressage saddle, by far the best fit for myself and my horse. The only problem I can forsee is the stirrup strap buckles will rub under my thighs (since there's only a bit of leather between them). What to do? I'm thinking I'll make a sheepskin seat cover. . .

Also, check out this saddle my friend Vicki is selling. AWSOME DRESSAGE SADDLE AT A REASONABLE PRICE, AND VERY WEATHERPROOF, THUS ENDURANCE COMES TO MIND. . .

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)