Re: [RC] Jack Russells - T.B.Pots

I met the cutest little JR last spring.  He was owned by an older couple who said this was their seventh JR.  Their previous dogs all met dubious endings however.  Two ran off never into the woods never to be seen again.  The other four dug their way under the barn chasing rats...and never emerged from that prison.  I guess they just kept tunneling until they got stuck.  Or lost.  They did find one sticking his nose out a small hole in the foundation, however, by the time they discovered him he was dead.  Poor buggers.