Re: [RC] ATTN: Folks who don't use HRMs - Agilbxr

Alpine would probably spook if a chirper went off and injure something other than what it was chirping for.  I would like to use a HR moniter for about two weeks to allow me to get a handle on how hard Al is working at different speeds, but I'm too cheap to buy something that I'd probably quit using.  Now, I do have a GPS, but haven't figured out how to work the darn thing yet.

To add to the name thing, Alpine came with his name.  He is called Alpo when he's being bad. I call him Doodle when he's being good.  My significant other's grandmother can't remember his name, so she calls him Cyclone...which I think fits really well.  I'd change his name, but he comes to Alpine, so Alpine it is.

Juli and Alpine (aka Doodle, Al, Alpo, Damn it Al, Cyclone)