From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 11:26 AM
Subject: [RC] WNV vaccine and bad side effects-check out website!!

Please Reply to: April Battles arabnracer@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone!
Please check out this website on the bad side effects from WNV vaccines
http://www.holisticvetpetcare.com/west-nile-virus.htm
can cut/paste into web browser-terrible side effects-if you have had any
please report them!! Do not let them use our horses as test subjects! There
are homeopathic alternatives!
Okay, will try to copy and past info:
BUILDING A STRONG EMF WITH PROTECTIVE VACCINE NOSODES 30C

The USDA has prevented me from offering my homeopathic vaccine nosodes as a
safer alternative to drug vaccination. However, after detoxing past
vaccinations with the Detox Vaccine Nosode 30C, I use the same formula to
build a strong protective EMF (electromagnetic field energy) in my horses,
dogs and cats by using the following dosage schedule: Wait 1 month post
detoxification,
ORAL ROUTE

1 give the same Detox Vaccine Nosode to build protection by: 4 tabs  mixed
with small amount bottled spring water in plasatic squirt bottle, made fresh
with each dose:
Dose twice a day for 3 days, then one time a week for 4 weeks then
Leave off for one month then
Dose one time a month for 6 months
Booster yearly with dosing one time a week for 4 weeks.
One bottle of 250 tabs will protect approximately 4 animals from starter to
booster, or 15 animals as yearly booster.

can email this person about it:
everglo@xxxxxxx

happy trails
arabnracer@xxxxxxx