Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net

Re: [RC] Torsion saddle/special buckles - DarkHorseGoddess

>>Take your saddle to a saddle maker and have him/her take a beveler to the billets. This will take some of the width out of them, without compromising the integrety of the leather, and making the billets easier to pull thru the buckles

it's a shame that you spend all that money on this saddle and then have to pay a saddle maker to correct a little billet problem. I wonder why Torsion does not correct this issue themselves?