Fwd: Re: [RC] [RC] ? naming baby - RUNAWAYWOM

--- Begin Message ---
I recently competed at the Gator Run 3 day ride in Florida in the Osceola
forest. My Australian Terrier Pattie Cake was due to deliver her pups that
weekend. They were born Saturday at 3am so I spent the night with Pattie and
then proceeded to ride the third day. Anyway she had 4 boys and 1 girl. I named
the girl Connie after the ride manager Connie Caudill and one boy Mike after
her husband Mike Cudill,one boy was Gator and one boy was Chief Osceola the 2nd
or CO2 as I had a Chief Osceola the 1st from a previous litter that was born at
a ride there.
The last boy I named Rodger after my friend Holly Rodgers who I rode with all
three days.
      So names are fun and have special meaning when you name them after
friends or good rides. All the pups are healthy and happy and some are going to
good endurance homes
Roxanne

--- End Message ---