Re: [RC] Swanton Pacific website - 2004 - Barbara McCrary

I want to acknowledge Mike Maul, who spent time on the phone with me, explaining numerous little tricks about websites and such, and also for putting the PDF file of the entry blank on the Internet through the AERC calendar site.  Mike is a wonderful resource for information about the tricks of computers, URLs, websites.......you name it.  And, of course, for being a principal mover and shaker in getting AERC's beautiful and informative website on the Internet for all of us to use.  Thanks, Mike!

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 9:24 AM
Subject: [RC] Swanton Pacific website - 2004

I just finished putting up the 2004 website for Swanton Pacific 75/100.  One big advantage over last year's site is the entry blank.  When you click on the entry blank link, it takes you to a PDF file that is readable by Adobe Acrobat Reader and printable exactly as it looks.  I learned something new for this year!  I had trouble with the entry blank last year and not everyone's printer would handle it.  The URL is:  http://members.cruzio.com/~bigcreekranch

Barbara
(Who is not satisfied with letting someone else create the website, because I want to learn how to do it myself)

Barbara McCrary
Ride manager, Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The most beautiful trail in the world"